Education & Events
SAHA is dedicated to strengthening our member hospitals through educational opportunities that save time and money while providing important information crucial to our members' commitment to excellence. In partnership with Wake Area Health Education Centers, all live educational programs offered by SAHA College grant continuing education units (CEUs) or continuing medical education (CME) credits.
"We have access to a variety of subjects and the latest information in an inexpensive, informal format. The money we save allows us to purchase extra useful items. My staff and I thank you all for providing this excellent educational medium." - Phyllis Dreading, Director of Health Information Management, Wayne Memorial Hospital.
SAHA has made additional programs available online and free of charge to SAHA members. These include:
- Online Rehabilitation and Home Health Coding Education, in partnership with the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
- Web-based Health Care Compliance and Management Training, in partnership with HC Pro.
- Web-based Audit Management training through RAC Monitor
- On-demand Webinars from MedLearn Publishing
- Web-based AthenaForum
- Web-based ACH training
- Gawenda Webinars
- Joint Commission Resources
- Digging Deeper: Hidden I-10 Coding Issues
- 2015 Clinical Redesign Toward Population Health
If there are additional webinars or resources you would like to purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.