Education & Events
SAHA is dedicated to strengthening our member hospitals through educational opportunities that save time and money while providing important information crucial to our members' commitment to excellence. In partnership with Wake Area Health Education Centers, all live educational programs offered by SAHA College grant continuing education units (CEUs) or continuing medical education (CME) credits.
"I find the Southern Atlantic Healthcare Alliance to be a valuable resource and partner. Having access to a Listserv is extremely beneficial in building relationships with other hospital members and sharing/obtaining information when needed. Education provided is relevant and applicable and the Team Meetings afford an opportunity to collaborate, network, and strengthen relationships among team members. Members have input into education provided and content of team meetings, which ensures that needs/priorities are being addressed. I have been affiliated with SAHA for a number of years and have always found the staff to be accommodating, resourceful, and customer oriented." - Debbie Sanders, Director of Education, Halifax Regional
SAHA has made additional programs available online and free of charge to SAHA members. These include:
- Online Rehabilitation and Home Health Coding Education, in partnership with the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
- Web-based Health Care Compliance and Management Training, in partnership with HC Pro.
- Web-based Audit Management training through RAC Monitor
- On-demand Webinars from MedLearn Publishing
- Web-based AthenaForum
- Web-based ACH training
- Gawenda Webinars
- Joint Commission Resources
- Digging Deeper: Hidden I-10 Coding Issues
- 2015 Clinical Redesign Toward Population Health
If there are additional webinars or resources you would like to purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.